Founded in 2001, Liberty Arts is a sculpture studio and foundry whose purpose is to enrich our communities with arts experiences that inspire, empower, educate and entertain.
– facilitate the creation of quality, saleable works of art
– attract innovative and accomplished sculptors
– educate aspiring artists and incubate their careers
– inspire enthusiasm in our community for the sculpture arts, and
– provide easy access to skills associated with the industrial arts.
We fulfill our mission in a way that provides an adventure to participants and visitors alike.
All artists also take on public and private commissions, in addition to exhibiting and selling their work at the Liberty Arts Gallery in the Cordoba Center for the Arts.
(The information above was taken from the Liberty Arts website. To learn more, click here: Liberty Arts)